Business continuity, emergency response, and incident management services
Phone 027 924 9954
Email Cari at Cramsaybcs@gmail.com
Cari is an enthusiastic and experienced business continuity, emergency response, and incident management consultant with 11 years experience, with background in both government and private sector, local and international. She has successfully improved business continuity, emergency response capability, and incident response outcomes in both government and private sector, locally and internationally. Cari builds excellent working relationships within client organisations and delivers practical outcomes while raising awareness of the importance of organisational resilience.
Her expertise includes:
- Developing business continuity policy and framework
- Conducting business impact analysis and risk assessment
- Requirements gathering to inform IT of business recovery requirements
- Incident Management, Business Continuity, and Emergency Response planning
- Design and facilitation of business continuity and emergency response exercises
- Gap analysis of existing business continuity arrangements
- Gap analysis between business recovery and IT current recovery capability.
- Review of business continuity and emergency response procedures against ISO standards.
Qualifications and memberships
MBA (Victoria University, NZ)
Post Grad Cert in Information Management (Victoria University, NZ)
CBCI (Business Continuity Institute, UK)
PRINCE2 Practitioner Cert
ITILv3 Foundation Cert
Coordinated Incident Management System CIMS2 (NZQA)
Member of Business Continuity Institute, (MBCI) Australasia and New Zealand chapters
Member of Government Services Business Continuity Group (GSBCG)
Member of International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM)